Following is the example of Mobile Phone Technician CV Template . You can download this Mobile Phone Technician CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Mobile Phone Technician CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Mobile Phone Technician CV Template is ready.
Sample Mobile Phone Technician CV Template
Gerald B. Curtis
Baker St., London, UK
To work as a Mobile Phone Technician for a telecoms or mobile phone retailing business.
2004 – Present: Mobile Phone Technician, O2 Telecoms, London
- Examine mobile phone and smartphone unit sent for repair and observe operation until initial diagnostic is made
- Re-install operating systems and reboot to check problem still recurs
- Conduct prescribed diagnostics and document results
- Open, disassemble and conduct further troubleshooting of parts with electronic hand tools and testers.
- Document all work done and parts replaced for proper billing purposes.
- Advise client on progress of troubleshooting and attach initial cost estimations when needed.
- Observe regular work timetables to attain optimum work productivity
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Thorough knowledge in the GSM mobile telephone technology.
- Above average comprehension skills to monitor medium complexity directions in cellphone repair.
- Strong computer proficiency, both software and hardware, and peripheral devices used in repair of mobile phones.
Cited by the sales manager in 2008 and 2010 for excellent customer feedback
2001 – 2004: Associate in Cellular Communications, Imperial College London
Can be provided upon request
10576 total views, 4 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)