Following is the example of Motorboat Mechanic CV Template . You can download this Motorboat Mechanic CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Motorboat Mechanic CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Motorboat Mechanic CV Template is ready.
Sample Motorboat Mechanic CV Template
John Henry G. Crane
Church St., Brighton, UK
To work as a Motorboat Mechanic for the major aquatic gear retailer or manufacturer civilian police or military
2002 – Present: Motorboat Mechanic, Wedgeboard Aquatic Technologies, Brighton
- Conduct troubleshooting of outboard and inboard motors of leisure and fishing boats as complained by owners and operators.
- Comply with the repair checklist from manufacturers and check with latest engineering bulletins that may apply with the motor model and make.
- Perform disassembly and repair of components and replace gaskets, rubber parts and other consumable renewable parts once repair in completed.
- Check to see if replacement parts are locally available and place orders with manufacturers or local distributors of equivalent parts
- Clean and scrape off barnacles and other sea-borne debris that may cause propellers to remain stuck.
- Inspect, repair, adjust or replace propeller blades and shafts
- Document repair work and parts replaced for proper billing and recording.
- Normal vision and color perception ability
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
1998 – 2002: Apprenticeship with community motor repair shops.
1994 – 1998: High School Diploma, Media Quest Community College
Can be provided upon request