Following is the example of Communications Specialist CV Template for your CV or Resume. You can download this Communications Specialist CV Template for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Communications Specialist CV Template for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Communications Specialist CV Template for your CV or Resume is ready.
Sample Communications Specialist Cv Template
10 Wallgate Road, Liverpool,
Merseyside, L25 1PR
Phone: 0151 722 4291
Goal oriented, organized, and committed professional aspiring to be one of the country’s finest communication specialists.
- Has excellent research, writing and editing skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher, Windows Moviemaker
- Fluent in English and French
- Performs well in organizing corporate events and activities
- Does mechanical and technical editing
2000-2003: Communication Officer I, Department of Education, UK
- Coordinated with other government and non government agencies or organizations for joint projects, corporate events and other activities
- Wrote for and edited magazines and other communication materials produced by the agency
- Answered queries of stakeholders, media, and other entities regarding the agency’s policies, responsibilities, activities, among other concerns relevant to the agency
2003-Present: Communications Specialist, Liverpool Healthcare
- Prepared and distributed in-house publications and communication materials
- Established good relationship with other entities, clients and potential clients
1990-1993: B.A. in Communications, Liverpool College.
1993-1995: M.S in Mass Communication, Liverpool College
Available upon request.