The first full moon day of the month of Ashwin is known as Sharad Purnima. It is also referred to as Rasa Purnima, or Sharath Purnima. The festival is also referred as Kaumudi Festival, Kaumudi meaning moonlight.
The bright light on this full moon day marks the changing season, the end of monsoon.
- It is also celebrated on the full moon day
- Sharad Pornima Is The Day
- Sindhu Darshan Festival is a festival
- The Elephant Festival is an annual event
- Tsukimi traditions include
- Manektari Punam Fair sms
- Pomblang Lewduh is a very popular
- Maharaj Agrasen Jayanti is the birth anniversary