Mega Pixel 10.1
Digital zoom 4x
Optical Zoom 7.1x
LCD Size 3.0 Inch
LCD Resolution 921000
LCD Touchscreen No
Built In Memory 79 MB
Memory Type SD/SDHC/SDXC
Interface Hi-speed USB
Battery Type Rechargeable
Battery Life 350 Images
Dimension 114.2 77.0 44.8 mm
Weight 360 g
1) An effective pixel count of 10.1 million pixels and a 7.1x optical zoom NIKKOR lens with a zoom range beginning at the wide-angle 28mm focal length (equivalent with 35mm  format) A large CCD image sensor, high-performance NIKKOR lens and new image-processing engine – EXPEED C2 – that achieves greater image quality and faster image processing, have been adopted for rendering capability that enables capture of photographic works of art.
• Large 1/1.7-inch RGB CCD image sensor Individual pixels with greater pitch enable richer tonal expression and a broader dynamic range for excellent image quality, even with shooting at high sensitivities.
• NIKKOR lens A lens-shift vibration reduction (VR) function and two ED lens elements that effectively suppress chromatic aberration have been adopted for the 7.1x optical zoom NIKKOR lens that covers a wide range of focal lengths from the wide-angle 28mm to telephoto 200mm (equivalent with 35mm  format). These features of the NIKKOR lens enable capture of sharp, high-resolution images.
• Built-in ND filter The P7000 is the first COOLPIX camera to be equipped with a built-in neutral density (ND) filter that reduces the amount of light that passes through the lens, enabling a three-stop decrease in shutter speed. This allows you to apply slower shutter speeds when shooting in bright surroundings.
• 6-blade iris diaphragm
2) Specify zoom focal length and register camera settings
1. Zoom memory This function allows you to easily specify a preset focal length with zoom photography. As zoom can immediately be switched from a wide-angle position to a specified telephoto focal length, capturing images at the intended angle of view is fast and easy.
2. User setting modes Up to three combinations of settings specified by the user can be registered by the camera. Simply rotate the mode dial to apply registered settings and achieve the intended results quickly.
3) A variety of functions that enable superior rendering with shooting at high sensitivities in dark surroundings
• Low noise night mode The camera automatically detects surrounding brightness and controls noise while applying a higher ISO sensitivity setting.
459 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply
↑ Enter your desired product to see its Price & Spec's ↑