How to make Wateen wifi password protected on Motorola devices? is the question in everyone’s mind now because people use your internet connection for free and you get low speed ad your connection is shared. Change the settings of your wateen connection to protect it with password.
1. Write down the following URL (http://192.168.15.1) in the Web browser to access the WiFi Management Interface by applying “Motorola” in Password.
2. Click on Wi-Fi radio button option and enable it.
3. Make sure that “Enable Wi-Fi Service” should be checked.
4. Fill the Wi-Fi Network SSID field while writing “wateen”.
5. Make Sure Operating Mode should be 802.11b/g.
In order to generate security key kindly note down the following steps after following above:
6. Go to security Tab option.
7. Make sure that Security Protocol is WEP.
8. Select Key 1 from dropped down menu.
9. Enter the ten digit key in Decimal/Hexadecimal.
10. Click on Apply and Restart device once.