Following is the example of Vocational Education Teacher CV Template . You can download this Vocational Education Teacher CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Vocational Education Teacher CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Vocational Education Teacher CV Template is ready.
Vocational Education Teacher CV Template
23, Pine cop Street,
005 – 453 – 9641 – 22
Objective: Seeking challenging position as a Vocational Education Teacher to use my skills and in the college and train my students. This position would provide me many opportunities to utilize my training and leadership skills.
- ExCellent record of teaching and encouraging and preparing high school graduates with applied skills and those who have left high school for jobs or other reasons
- ExCellent written, communication and interpersonal skills and a ability to work with all types of people and handle any type of situation that may arise with the customer.
2008 – 2010
Down Town Vocational College, London
- Primarily responsible for teaching classes in plumbing, carpentry and organizing labs and meeting with students regarding career choices.
- Responsible for teaching various foreign languages like German, Chinese to the working Professionals
- Responsible for organizing the case studies and presentations for students to understand the subject efficiently.
Lawrence University, London
- Responsible for teaching students of vocational studies
- Responsible for preparing individual lesson plans for a Deaf student.
- Conducted classes and sessions for the students who opted teaching as career.
2001 – 2004
Bachelor of Arts and Foreign language
University of Wimbledon, Wimbledon
Master of General education
University of Dundee, Dundee
Certification in Vocational course and Cad and Carpentry
- Best teacher for hearing impaired students at Lawrence University
- Won 1st Prize in foreign language translation of English to German
Available on request
2036 total views, 2 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)