Following is the example of Teacher CV Template. You can download this Teacher CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Teacher CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Teacher CV Template is ready.
Teacher CV Template
Ireland – 85734
To use my skills in a better organization to provide education and learning to the people. I have good communication and analytical skills to educate the students or any group about my field of study.
2005-Present: St. Joseph’s School, Teacher
- Regulated and managed a class of students and enforced discipline among them
- Assisted in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development.
- Introduced new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies.
- Gave practical analysis of the courses to create interest.
2003-2005: Charles School, Teacher
- Accessed reports of students’ progress and reported them in the sessions with the parents.
- Organized workshops and exhibitions of the students work.
- Organized co curricular workshops and camps to motivate and facilitate all round development of the students.
- Accessed students’ progress and reported to the principal about them.
2001-2003: Masters in Education, Students Academy
1998-2001: bachelors in Education, Students Academy.
Professional request will be provided upon request.
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)