Following is the example of Taxi Driver CV Template for your CV or Resume. You can download this Taxi Driver CV Template for your CV or Resume in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Taxi Driver CV Template for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Taxi Driver CV Template for your CV or Resume is ready.
Taxi Driver CV Template
Castle rock Road
Tel: 0845 402 4888
Experienced driver looking to be employed in a reputed company.
2000 to till date Taxi Driver Bluebird Transportation
- Maintaining the vehicle and keeping it in roadworthy condition.
- Helping the passengers locate their addresses.
- Taking care of the passengers’ needs and complaints.
- Following the safety measures according to the policy of the company.
- Loading and unloading passenger’s luggage.
- Taking the shortest route to save time of the passengers.
- Communicating fare charges and the process of collection before the passengers board in.
- Filling in trip sheets on a daily basis.
- Strict adherence to traffic rules and regulations.
1998 – 2000 Taxi Driver Minicab Transportation.
- Communicating over the radio set to pick up passengers from their locations
- Collecting only pre booked passengers from their location.
- Helping passengers with their luggage.
- Maintaining the records of the cash payment received from passengers.
- Cleaning and maintaining the vehicle.
Achievements and awards
2002: Taxi driver of the year award – Blue bird Transportation.
1999: Friendliest Taxi Driver – Mini Cab Transportation.
High School Diploma 1996
Bristol High School
Hobbies and Interests
- Rock music
Can be provided upon request
8096 total views, 3 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)