Following is the example of School Leaver CV Template. You can download this School Leaver CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of School Leaver CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your School Leaver CV Template is ready.
School Leaver CV Template
Leslie D, Stone
P.O BOX 5 Watlington,
Mobile Number: 44 01383 236
Telephone Number: 08392 305046
Self motivated individual who works hard, communicates well and has good interpersonal skills. Recently completed A levels and seeking employment in a business field that will help develop my knowledge base. Have 2 years experience in customer service field and retail sales. Seeking an entry level trainee position where I can make a good contribution to the company.
2006: A levels at Nottigham High School
Studied Psychology, Business, Social Sciences, Math, English, Chemistry and Physics
2007 – 2008: Retail Assistant, Nottingham clothing company
- Keeping clothing at the store in order
- Making sure all new clothing are tagged with prices and computer codes
- Cashing in and out of clients items purchased
- Looking on new orders for clothing from manufacturing companies
- Tallied all retail sales at the end of the day
- Carried out inventory services every 2 months
- Made sure there is stock of new purchases
- Worked with manager on writing purchase lists and submitting them to CEO
- Suggested ways to reduce trafficking at the paying counter
- Interacted with customers to find out which products they would like delivered
- Worked closely with the delivery team, and made sure all items arrived as scheduled
- Sold a minimum of 20 pieces of branded clothes in a day
- Suggested having an online company website so as to increase sales
- Proficient in computer applications like Excel and PowerPoint
- Had an overall GPA of 3.4 with the highest being 4
- Was elected as class president for the final school year
- Received best sportsman of the year award
- Reading and working out at the gym
3020 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)