Following is the example of Quality Engineer CV Template. You can download this Quality Engineer CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Quality Engineer CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Quality Engineer CV Template is ready.
Sample Quality Engineer CV Template
123 The Deacon Estate,
London, E4 8QF
Telephone Number: 12 345 6789
Mobile Number: 07123456789
Seeking the position of a quality engineer in manufacturing company
MS Mechanical Engineering
University College London, 2005
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
University College London, 2002
2007-2010: Quality Engineer, Harkland Engineering
- Planned quarterly and annual audits
- Performed routine quality tests on random products
- Handled supplier ratings
- Generated ideas on how to improve quality control procedures and team handling handbooks
- Analyzed client specifications and test procedures
- Validated test equipment
2005-2007: Manufacturing Engineer, Harkland Engineering
- Prepared, reviewed and revised operating plans and work sequences
- Reviewed policies, methods and procedures to be able to give sound advice on improvement plans
- Collaborated with the different manufacturing departments to discuss manufacturing limitations
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge on testing procedures and quality standards
References available upon request
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)