Following is the example of Physics Teacher CV Template . You can download this Physics Teacher CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Physics Teacher CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Physics Teacher CV Template is ready.
Physics Teacher CV Template
House # 65, Main Street 2
Al-Noor Colony, Sector 2, Rawalpindi
Home: 12 345 67
A confident, enthusiastic and hard working physics teacher who is able to teach students across the secondary age range, whilst at the same time encourage them to develop their skills, knowledge and confidence. Possessing extensive knowledge of contemporary teaching methods and having immense subject knowledge, enthusiasm and charisma, as well as a genuine interest in educating others. John is presently looking for a acceptable teaching positions with a suitable school where he will be able to widen his teaching experiences.
Physics Teacher, 2005 to present:
Raees-ul-Ahrar College of Commerce.
Masters in Physics
Hajveri University, 2002, Islamabad, Pakistan
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- Able to conduct classes in a disciplined environment where children are challenged.
- Qualified Teacher Status (PGCE, B.Ed, GTP, BA (QTS).
- Able to provide high quality learning experiences for students.
- Friendly personality and excellent communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of national and local curriculum policies.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Knowledge of physics principals, laws, atomic structures & processes.
- Combining bits of information to create general conclusions.
Will be furnished on demand.
767 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)