Following is the example of Nursery CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume. You can download this Nursery CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume in word or PDF format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Nursery CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume is also available. Just change the name, addressees, qualification and experience and your Nursery CV Template for your CV or Resume for your CV or Resume is ready.
34 Bakersville Rd,
Mobile Number: 44 2343 5767
Telephone Number: 012345 86958
With over three years of experience as a nursery worker, I have in depth knowledge of plants and their various nuances. I am well versed in grafting and other plant growth techniques as well as in the day to day maintenance of a nursery. I have relevant experience of selling plants and trees and maintaining a nursery.
Associate Degree in Nursery Operation Technology, 2006
- Maintained and nurtured both tree and plant nursery
- Involved in the upkeep of plants and trees, including handling, weeding and spraying
- Created non chemical eco friendly fertilizers for organic growth of plants and trees
- Undertook orders for plants, both regular and seasonal
- Sold plants and maintained records of sales
- Bookkeeping of transactions
- Creatively designed landscaping of nursery
- Worked in tandem with forestry department and undertook any work assigned
- Maintained environment conditions as required
- Proficient with plants and trees
- Excellent designing abilities
- Lateral thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in all types of growth techniques
- Developed eco friendly fertilizers
- Developed creative landscapes for nursery
718 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)