Following is the example of Market Research Manager CV Template . You can download this Market Research Manager CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Market Research Manager CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Market Research Manager CV Template is ready.
Sample Marketing Director CV Template
Abigail C. Pierce
Holborn St., London
To work as a market research manager for a large multinational or global company
1998 – Present: Manager, Market Research, British Airways, Heathrow
- Manage a marketing staff of research analysts in conducting polls and surveys on product performance in various markets as directed
- Contact and subcontract market research in remote areas to 3rd party research service firms.
- Design, develop and implement research methodologies and frameworks to gather market demographics and psychographics in the most cost effective manner.
- Conduct inflight or ground service surveys as well as online research to gather general and specific market perception of the airline services across its first, business and economy class markets.
- Extensive experience in statistical research work for service companies.
- Excellent management, organizing, interpersonal and communication skills
Cited by management for excellent market studies that allowed successful penetration into new markets
2000 – 2002: MBA, Trinity College, Oxford
1994 – 1998: BS Statistics, University of London-Royal Holloway, Surrey
To be furnished upon request
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)