Following is the example of Grant Administrator (Issuer) CV Template. You can download this Grant Administrator (Issuer) CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Grant Administrator (Issuer) CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Grant Administrator (Issuer) CV Template is ready.
Sample Grant Administrator CV Template
Malcolm J. Faraday
Convent St., Somerstown, London, UK
To work as a Grant Administrator for a large philanthropic foundation
1998 – Present: Grant Administrator, Queen’s Foundation, London
- Receive and process applications for grants in scientific and cultural purposes in the boroughs assigned.
- Obtain necessary supporting documents and clearances to get the grant approved.
- Evaluate grant request against approved standards and determine best grant amount to be given.
- Explain grant conditions to applicants and the responsibilities attached with the grant such as disbursement accountabilities.
- Initiate grant administration upon approval of grant and implement tracking procedures.
- Conduct regular project and financial audits on funded projects.
- Review client submissions on fund disbursements and financial reports.
- Strong interpersonal, diplomatic and negotiation skills
- Excellent computer literacy with strong command of Spreadsheets.
Managed a portfolio of projects with grants exceeding ₤2M for a number of communities
1999: Passed the Chartered Accountancy licensure
1994 – 1998: BS Accountancy, University of Warwick
Can be provided upon request