Following is the example of Fashion Designer CV Template. You can download this Fashion Designer CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Fashion Designer CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Fashion Designer CV Template is ready.
Fashion Designer CV Template
34, Eastwood Street,
002 – 458 – 9251 – 21
Objective: Seeking a career in fashion industry as a designer where I can use my best design sketches and creative skills and experience to produce a unique product.
- Good taste level and color sense as per industry and market trend.
- Successfully completed various export orders
- Experience in organizing fashion exhibitions.
- Experience of handling bulk orders of top brands like: D&G, Gucci, Levis and so on.
- Expertise in sketch designing and fashion illustration.
2008 – 2010
Milan Fashion Agency,
- Analyzed and researched fashion trends.
- Collected & reviewed samples of new fabric and textile products by attending trade shows or visiting manufacturers.
- Selected textiles including fabrics, fasteners and other materials.
- Responsible for drafting and sketching apparel designs with computerized CAD software.
- Responsible for employing and training new fashion designers
2007 – 2008
Floral Fashion Home,
- Responsible for visit to various stores for sample collection.
- Created Bridal collection for Floral Fashion home in-house Magazine.
- Prepared Research notes on new fashion trends and accessories types.
- Created new designs and sketches for the store
- Checking up of samples, clipping, thread cutting, patterns on regular basis
2002 – 2005
Bachelor of Fashion Designing
University of Dundee, Dundee
1 Yr diploma in Sketch designing and Trend setting
University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen
2006 – 2007
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Designing and CAD designing
University of Bath, Bath
- Best summer collection for Milan Agency
- Head designer in 2 Bridal Exhibitions for Floral Fashion House
Available on request
11717 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)