Following is the example of Airport Immigration Officer CV Template. You can download this Airport Immigration Officer CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Airport Immigration Officer CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Airport Immigration Officer CV Template is ready.
Sample Airport Immigration Officer CV Template
Denis A. Thatcher
Hartham St., Holloway London, UK
To work as an Airport Immigration Officer for the government in any of the country’s airports serving as port of entry
2001 – Present: Airport Immigration Officer, Gatwick, London
- Check and determine admissibility of foreign nationals seeking entry by ensuring correct travel documents, cleared against blacklist database and behaviour.
- Inspect passport and stamp according to their status.
- Conduct interviews when necessary
- Order deportation of wrongly documented or suspicious aliens
- Alert relevant airlines and impose corresponding fines.
- Assist in the deportation of persons in violation of immigration laws.
- Have alertness and presence of mind in spotting dubious travel documents and detecting suspicious behaviour in passengers.
- Excellent command of computer database systems
- Has strong understanding of immigration laws
- Excellent knowledge on nationalities, politics, geography and current events
Cited by government for successful deportation of more than 1,000 aliens with fraudulent documentation
1997 – 2001: BA Public Administration, King’s College, London
Can be provided upon request
3142 total views, 1 so far today
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)