Following is the example of Social worker CV Template. You can download this Social worker CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Social worker CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Social worker CV Template is ready.
Sample Social Worker Resume Template
234 Bakersville Rd,
Mobile Number: 44 2343 5767
Telephone Number: 012345 86958
With over five years of experience in the field of social work, I am looking for a challenging post as a clinical social worker that will help enhance my knowledge and hone my skills. An excellent strategic planner, I bring freshness in approach whenever presented with a problem. Having great interpersonal skills, I am able to build relationships based on trust without getting involved emotionally.
Masters in Social Work, 2006
Bachelor in Social work, 2004
2007-Present: Clinical Social Worker, Fine Health
- Handled cases of child sexual abuse, child neglect and spouse abuse
- Counseled and treated all such individuals
- Clinical assessments of families, individuals and couples
- Tried to gain in depth knowledge of personalities involved in abusive relations, the causes and consequences
- Assessed, diagnosed and treated psychological illness through group therapy and individual one on one sessions
- Created prevention support groups
- Motivated and supported people through their therapy sessions
- Documentation of all sessions and case studies
2004-2006: Clinical Social Worker Associate, Fine Health
- Worked with patients having complex psychosocial needs individually and in a group
- Evaluated each patient and devised treatment plan
- Coordinated with different agencies to ensure proper care of patients
- Prepared advocacy material for patients with social and emotional problems
- Maintained records as per laws
- Counseled parents and patients on the various resources and policies
- Maintained extensive documentation for legal action
- Excellent motivator
- Great interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to people’s problems and feelings
- Can build relationships without getting too emotionally involved
- Multilingual in Spanish, Hindi, Turkish and English
- Great documentation skills
Independently handled both individual and group therapy sessions
Leave a Reply
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)