Following is the example of Piping Engineer CV Template. You can download this Piping Engineer CV Template in word or pdf format or just view it online to copy and paste. Cover letter of Piping Engineer CV Template is also available. Just change the name , addressees , qualification and experience and your Piping Engineer CV Template is ready.
Sample Piping Engineer CV Template
123 Wilson Street,
Cardiff, CF24 2NZ
Telephone Number: 12 345 6789
Mobile Number: 07123456789
Seeking for a challenging position as a piping engineer in company that can help me hine my skills and advance my career
Certified Piping Engineering
Piping Engineering Course, 2008
MS Structural Engineering
Cardiff School of Engineering, Cardiff University, 2006
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
Cardiff School of Engineering, Cardiff University, 2003
2008-present: Piping Engineer, ABC Pipeline Builders Co.
- Develop piping layouts and blueprints
- Prepare material proposal and estimate cost of the whole project
- Coordinate with the team manager or project director for new projects
- Construct accurate isometric drawings of layout with proper measurements and practical design
- Carry out maintenance operations
- Supervise the building team to ensure specifications are met
- Knowledgeable in basic construction safety
- In-depth knowledge in piping design and construction
- Extensive experience in pipeline designing
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Obtained certificate for pipeline engineering
- Prepared and oversaw more than 8 piping projects
References available upon request
Leave a Reply
How to download & edit CV
Follow following steps to download or edit your CV template.
1- Download CV template by clicking "download this CV link".
2- Open the template with MS word or PDF editor.
3- Edit the selected portions on your CV.
4- Delete all messages on CV by paperpk except one link on the bottom of your resume.
5- Select all and change the colour of your CV text to black.
6- Save changes.
7- Your Cv is ready now (Take a print or email it)