TEVTA is an autonomous corporate body of Govt , of the Punjab , established to manage and improve the Technical, Vocational and Commercial Education in constitution with industry, Agriculture and Commerce. It is in the Process of restructuring more then 450 institutes spread all over Punjab.
TEVTA , requires services of suitable qualified and competent persons with imitative, drive and dedication to fill up the challenging teaching & non- teaching position in District Bhakar
Subject /Technology/Trade. Electrical=3, Mechanical=3, Civil=3, Electronics =3
No of post 12
Name of institute.GPI Bhakkar
Qualification & Experience.Diploma of Associate Engineer (Relevant Technology) with 3 years experience, computer literate
Note we offer to the suitable candidates, conducive and challenging worked environments and bright future prospects.
- The applicants who have already applied for the above mentioned posts are required to re-submit their complete applications as per criteria of this advertisement along with below mentioned documents.
- Age limit ( BS-17 and Above 18-55 year), (BS-05 to BS-16 18-40 years ), ( BS-01 to BS-04 18-35 years)
- All the experience will be considered post qualification.
- Eligible candidate of the District Bhakar will be given preference. A copy of domicile must be attached.
- All the Appointment is purely on contract basis, institute specific and not transferable. Govt . Servants may apply through their respective departments.
- The prescribed Degree / Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification column required for each post, shall be from recognized University/ College/ Institute, The Candidates having BSc / MSc Engineering Degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Separate application must be submitted for each posts applied Name of Vacancy for which candidate is applying must be written clearly.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview for which no TA/ DA will be paid.
- Authority reserves the right to change or omit the vacancy position without any intimation.
10. On the top of left comer of the envelope name of vacancy must be written clearly.
11. Application on the prescribed form got from this office along with details CVs, attested copies of all relevant educational documents, experience, certificates, domicile, copy of CNIC and one recent passport size photograph should reach at the following address up to 15 -05-2010 through registered mail/Courier.
DISTRICT MANAGER (TEVTA) OFFICE BHAKKAR/MIANWALI
LOCATED AT GOVT. POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE, NEAR DHQ HOSPITAL NEAR SPORTS COMPLEX BHAKAR
GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB
TECHNICAL EDUCATION & VOCATIONAL TRAINING AUTHORITY