GM Human Resources Jobs in Karachi
Tata Industries is a leading group in textile spinning with a reputation of being the leader in quality, innovation, unmatched customer services and a strong focus on Human Resources. We have a strong presence in textile (spinning) sector in Pakistan.
The purpose of this position is to assist GM HR in interpretation and implementation of HR related policies at Salfi Textile Mills & Head Office and perform other official tasks assigned by the GM HR from time to time
Functions / Tasks
1. Ensure that HR policies and procedures are practiced in letter and spirit at Salfi Textile Mills.
2. Ensure that sanctioned strength and organogram of Salfi Textile Mills & H.O are promptly updated and communicated to relevant stake holders.
3. Matters associated with Performance Management.
4. Seeking approvals for outsourced trainings and sending nominations to training institutes
5. All Matters relating to Workmen’s appointment and separation in the Mills.
6. All matters relating to Non Workmen appointment and separation in the STM i.e. supervisory and non Supervisory staff.
7. Liaison with the Mills HR coordinator.
8. Providing administrative support related to recruitment, training and other HR initiatives.
9. Responsible to seek approvals for the matters related to over time, temporary strength.
10. Monitoring and scrutiny of SWF applications and summary.
11. Monitoring and scrutiny of monthly budget of Mills.
12. Maintaining personnel files and CV database
13. Coordination with mills administration in legal proceedings and provide necessary support.
14. Preparation of Quality Audits of HR Division at Head office.
15. All other activities assigned by GM HR.
Required Qualification: Graduate in HR
Required Experience: 1-2 Years
Age: 22-25 years
Human Resources Department
Ph: (92-21) 241-2955-3 lines, 32426761-2-4